Place An Order
Ordering Wedding Stationery
Please remember to avoid the rush and order as early as possible as we do get extremely full. We request that orders are placed at least 6 weeks before delivery is required. However, if you require a speedier service (we understand last minute hitches occur) then please call us and we’ll do our utmost to fit you in.
- Choose a design
- Decide on your colour scheme
- Select the font you want to use
- Select the wording you want to use for each item of stationery
- Calculate the quantities of each item you require. You may want to order extras for those last minute guests, in case of mistakes when writing them out or for just plain keepsakes
- Complete the order form. Please remember to supply additional information where appropriate, such as;
- Guest list for personalised invitations
- Details for the Order of Service
- Meal details for the Menu
- Guest list and settings for the Table Plan
- Guest list for personalised Place Cards
Some of this information may not be available when placing the order (guest lists, menus etc). Don’t worry, you can always send these details later.
Send the completed order form (signed) along with any additional information and the appropriate payment. Please make cheques payable to Debbie Akal or alternatively you can make payment by Credit or Debit card online.
When we have received your order (and initial payment) we will send a set of proofs for you to check. You need to check these to ensure the spelling and wording is correct. Once we have received the proofs back signed and confirmed we will commence production of your order. It is important to send back proofs promptly so you don’t miss your production date. When your order is in final stages of production we will request final payment. Once completed and paid for we will despatch your order, please be aware we always request a signature on delivery.
Want a more bespoke design? We like to work with our customers and not ‘impose’ our own designs onto you, so if you have your own ideas in mind or just want something a bit more funky or quirky then please give us call, we’ll do our utmost to help you. Please note there may be an addition charge for a bespoke design.